Getting approved is quick and easy so you’ll be able to better help your clients reach their financing goals. We only need the absolute minimum amount of information and documentation necessary to comply with government regulations. You will be approved the day you submit your information to our company.
To set up your account, we only need 1 document which you can email. fax, or bring by our office:
Copy of your California Real Estate Broker’s License
fax: (818) 345-4181
address: 19100 Ventura Blvd. Site 9 Tarzana, California 91356
Upon the submission of the first hard money loan, we’ll prepare and enter into a Mortgage Broker Agreement where we will confirm the borrower’s details and the commissions you’ll receive at the close of escrow.
BROKER LOAN INFORMATION
Our Broker Loan Form takes just a few minutes to complete. We will get back to you in less than 24 hours with our lending decision or to discuss issues that need additional clarification. Funding is fast and easy for your client.
It’s a simple 7-step process
- Confer with your client to determine their financing needs
- Communicate to us how much they want to borrow, details on the property they want to borrow on and what their plans are to repay the hard money loan
- If your client’s mortgage loan request is within our lending parameters we will issue a preliminary loan approval within 24 hours detailing our financing terms and costs
- Provide us with a completed 1003 and Authorization to Release Information Form signed by your client
- We will take it from here and arrange the preliminary title report, appraisals and all closing documents prepared and ready for your client to sign
- We will only need your assistance in communicating with your client to get the loan funded and closed
- All hard money mortgage broker fees will be incorporated into the loan costs, disclosed and charged to the borrower. All fees will be paid out to referring broker on the day the loan closes.
Your client will be responsible for any appraisal and normal closing costs. We currently fund business and investment loans secured by first trust deed loans only. We do not fund owner-occupied loans. We will entertain any loan request up to 70% of the subject property’s value. We can be very flexible on our interest rates and repayment terms. We currently offer interest-only, partially amortized and fully amortized loans so we have the flexibility to provide just the right loan for your client.
As soon as we receive the information we will calculate the amount of loan we can provide to your client.
If you have any questions or need any assistance in completing the above information please call us at (888) 797-7970.